Triage increases the priority of moves that restore HP used by the Pokémon with this Ability by 3, including both damaging moves and status moves. Triage does not affect Aqua Ring, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Present, Pollen Puff, or Z-Moves that only heal due to their Z-Power effect (such as Z-Conversion 2).
The table below lists the moves affected by Triage, as well as the Pokémon that can have Triage and learn those moves.
Although the following moves are affected by the Ability, they currently cannot be learned by any Pokémon with Triage.
Outside of battle
Triage has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Triage
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Flower Veil
|| Natural Cure
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages