While the Pokémon with this Ability is poisoned, the power of its physical moves is increased by 50%.
Outside of battle
Toxic Boost has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Toxic Boost
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Toxic Boost
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
- Zangoose's inspiration, the mongoose, is likely the reason it has this Ability, as mongooses famously fight snakes.
In other languages