Talk:Status condition healing item
These documents should say how much these items sell for...also, we need the berries on there....ht14 11 February 17:55 (GMT)
Have you noted that when anyone uses a full restore in his/her pokemon, the foe's attack then does more damage? I noted this in firered: if I can't 1-HitKO the rival's pokemon (leaving less than 1/4 HP), he'll use one and then my attack will do more damage, and it may be 1-hitKO, not nessesarily being critical hit. Hfc2x 20:37, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- That's probably just the luck of the RNG. You may notice that the same Pokémon may not do the exact same damage with an attack like Water Gun each time. For example, one use could do 50 damage, then another could do 43 damage on the same target with the same stat setups. That's because there's one variable that chooses a random number to figure into the damage. The random number could have been low prior to the Full Restore, then high afterward. --Shiningpikablu252 20:42, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ok. I think the Full Restore makes high numbers more frequent, cause it happens frequently. please check it out. maybe it's just luck. =) Hfc2x 02:35, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Castelia Ice Price
The antidote, awakening, etc. are certainly not usable by Pokemon, but are items like the Lava Cookie and the Old Gateau able to be used if the Pokemon held it? --Marilynasol 16:19, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
A woman outside of the Lumiose Galette stand says that the Galettes go well with Shalour Sables. But what are they? According to the list of items by index number, they're some sort of medicine. Are they even obtainable? --Abcboy (talk) 15:06, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
- They aren't obtainable yet, but someone on the Serebii forums found what appears to be an icon for them in Global Link data. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 15:35, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
Casteliacone in ORAS
Lava Cookies in X/Y
Just reporting that I got a Lava Cookie in Y from an NPC Madame in the Geosenge Town hotel. I'm not sure if it's a stationary daily event, or if she moves through the hotels day by day. - unsigned comment from Doctorlit (talk • contribs)
Revives should be included in this page because:
- The game classifies it as such, like when going into the bag during battles.
- The "Revives" link on the nav template simply goes to a category page anyways.