Should we add something about how some Pokémarts in Johto are weird and their signs look like they are on the roots of a tree? I believe this happens in Violet City and/or Azalea Town. Blastoiseboy19(Talk) was here at 23:17, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
So far I have two sets of logos we could add to the article, but I'd much rather have them all here before adding them to the article.
- "Selected items for your convenience!"
- POKéMON MART
- For All Your Pokémon Needs
- POKéMON MART
There is none for DPPtHGSS. Not sure if the above is FRLG (I found it somewhere, but this is back in 2010 so I can't remember off the top of my head).
We Need A Poké Mart Stock Template
So, playing through ORAS, I found that there was a mistake about the escape rope, it doesn't require 1 badge, but rather 2. So, because every Poké Marts sells the same items, I am faced with the obligation to go through all the cities of Hoenn and replace that number. Wouldn't it be more efficient to make a template (the already existing one) only once and fill its info with the good ones, and then only having to insert the template where you need it? I think that would lighten the wiki and be more useful, as, if there is an error, all you have to do is simply go to the template page, fix it there, and it's fixed everywhere. As a programmer, this principle is called DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself). I think this would be a very good upgrade, not only for Poké Marts, but for everywhere where the same information is displayed more than thrice. Let me know what you think! ^~^ MannedTooth (talk) 20:20, 29 January 2016 (UTC)
Poké Marts in XD
I need some help with this. I know that the amount of buyable items in Gateon Port, Agate Village, and possibly Phenac City (haven't checked that one yet) Poké Marts in Pokémon XD increases as you progress through the game, and yet, those pages lack specific conditions for when each item becomes available. I've so far been unable to figure out most of these conditions myself, so if someone could help me, I'd be very pleased, and Bulbapedia would be more complete. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 13:12, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- Please? --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 19:38, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
- Any past game is going to be played relatively infrequently, and XD/Colo moreso. You probably can't count on catching the attention of anyone who can really help.
- But why weren't you able to figure out the conditions yourself? Do you not even have any clues that someone might be able to keep in mind to try to make sure they don't miss something? If you've tried and failed, someone else could too, perhaps even the exact same way you did, so if you can say anything about what you tried that didn't "work", it'd at least be informative. Tiddlywinks (talk) 19:47, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
In which games do prices differ? Revives cost more in SMUSUMPESwSh and balls less in PE, and some items cost less in Goldenrod Department Store's Rooftop Sale and much much more in Black City's marketplace, but what others are there if any?--Tmwps (talk) 10:49, 3 February 2021 (UTC)