>Now it does, now that Giovanni's Persian got turned into a cruel villain and made the species take a little detour in the same way Misty's Psyduck ended up making all Psyducks get migranes and act dopey.
But in early art, it was just a white cat with a black trim. But whatever.
I donno, dude, I look at the early art and it looked like a cougar to me. The personality has changed, but not so much the art. It's gotten more streamlined, but so did a lot of things for FRLG. - unsigned comment from Blackjack Gabbiani (talk • contribs)
In the Anime
Which episode are the Persion using Hyper Beam in? It isn't mentioned. It just has a picture. R.A. Hunter B. 17:14, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- I fail to see how that is trivia. --PAK Man Talk 16:35, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- It would be the same as the trivia on some articles, such as Metagross, about the Fiore Browser and Hoenn Pokédex numbers being the same. It doesn't make the article better, but it doesn't make it worse either, so I'd leave it in unless you have a good reason to take it out. Most of the Trivia on articles won't help you any, just like this wouldn't. R.A. Hunter B. 21:24, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
A piece of trivia:
"Persian is one of a few Pokémon to appear in each series of the anime, along with Pikachu, Meowth, and Umbreon (if its Pokédex entry in BW004 is counted)" Is this worthy?--Burgundy 18:36, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
- Give the anime some time, other non-Isshu Pokémon will probably appear sooner or later.--Kaoz 18:50, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
"Persian's idle Mystery Dungeon sprite is completely still, not even blinking." Something along those lines. Yurtablemoron 05:38, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
Pokemon Yellow: is Giovanni's Persian immune to Toxic?
So, I can't beat Giovanni yet, (almost, but I don't need help) and while using my Nidoqueen's Toxic to help with his Dugtrio, I couldn't use Toxic on Persian. Is this a glitch, and should we post it in trivia? (if I need to moved to the Giovanni page, just reply that, don't delete it until I do.) Zarthga 18:25, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
pocket monsters manga
i saw a page in that pokemon gag manga and i saw mewtwo and gengar a WEIRD looking golem and a persian that was depicted with a 3rd eye on its forehead instead of a gem is this notable?VENUS,MEGA,SCEPT,TORTE,SERP 19:02, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
Giovanni's Shiny Persian?
I've seen somewhere that Giovanni's Persian might be Shiny, due to the fact that the Persian had pink ears (normal Persian get gray-ish). Is this kind of true? I've checked it and Giovanni's Persian did have pink-ish ears. --Without wax, Harv13 (talk page) 09:26, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- Appearing on a piece of merchandise that's reported on Serebii doesn't constitute an official reveal. It's still not acknowledged on the official website and has not appeared in any trailer on the official Pokemon YouTube channel, which have generally been the means by which Nintendo officially reveals Pokemon as of this generation. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 05:39, 22 October 2016 (UTC)
- Even if the book cover was enough for an official reveal, there's not much info to add to the page. No type, no flavor text, height, or weight. If you're referring to something like the biology section, those take a lot of time and effort to be written correctly, please be patient. Crystal Talian 06:04, 22 October 2016 (UTC)