Talk:List of type combinations by abundance
- The second one already is; I don't know why the sort arrows don't show up (maybe because of the text/background color? maybe because the cells are too small to accomodate them?). The whole point of the first one is that it's ranked, so I don't think making that one also sortable would make much sense. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:42, 1 August 2013 (UTC)
- Mega evolution should be included. I think so, as alternate forms are included.
- Should this appear in the Lists of Pokémon template?
Another two Things
- 171 Type Combinations possible and 324 different combinations based on the order in which the types come.
- What is meant by the Incomplete Message, it doesn't make much sense.
- I support the idea of adding it in; its types have been confirmed in official sources, including Pokémon.com (This link goes to the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y homepage, where the news article for Diancie is displayed). Superbreeder 03:40, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Unused Type Combinations
Should a section of unused type combinations be added?
While the second table does show the unused type combination by showing a total of 0 Pokemon for that type combination, should it have its own section?
- As you pointed out, the second table show the unused combinations, and you can easily check what's unused, since you can sort the table. I don't see the point in having that section if you can already easily check the thing. Eridanus (talk) 07:05, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
I would also like to see a section for unused pokemon types added. There is a demand for unused type combinations out there but, no real comprehensive list out there and we should give them what they want and add it. So can we add it now? Theenlightenedone (talk) 15:34, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- You can very easily see these by navigating to the bottom table (which is sortable) and clicking the "Total" column header to sort by the number of combinations in total. Everything with 0 in that column will be grouped together, and that's your comprehensive list. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 15:50, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- I know but something visual like the stuff above would be nice as well but, also something with a trivia section noting which ones are a unique type that only exist as Megas, Legendaries, or Alolan ford and don't have their own regular pokemon line. Does that make sense? - unsigned comment from Theenlightenedone (talk • contribs)
- Volcanion hasn't been officially revealed. This is also why Hoopa isn't in the article as well.--ForceFire 04:16, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
- Considering that both links have been removed, I can't send you that link. Both Pokemon were accidently revealed on the Korean Pokemon.com before being removed. Just a rule of thumb, anything on Pokemon.com is official whether it be an accidental reveal or not.--ForceFire 04:36, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
In the chart at the bottom, Ghost/Psychic still is listed as zero despite Hoopa being officially revealed, but Fire/Water is listed as one despite Volcanion still being unofficial. This should be changed for consistency purposes, which would bring the total to either 132 (include Hoopa only) or 133 (include both). Kplaxxc25 (talk) 23:55, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
Could we change the second header? "Type combinations ranked by their abundance" and "Type combinations and their abundance" sound like they're listing the same thing, and it doesn't quite describe how the second sections lists how many of each type combination was introduced in each generation. TechSkylander1518 (talk) 21:26, 2 December 2016 (UTC)