Well, I noticed on the deletion log that this article was removed the final day of last year. (or week) And I'm wondering why it was. TheBlazikenMaster 13:51, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
If its counting people shopping in the dept. store, its probably not right as they are day trippers (if you know what i mean) Maril and Co. 07:29, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
Why is it that there are only % statistics for hooking certain Pokémon when using the Old Rod? What happened to all of the others? FrozenStrategy 22:39, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
In the Lilycove Pokémon Centre on Emerald there is a woman that looks like an Armoa Lady. She calls herself the "Flavor Lady" and asked me for something sticky. I had the option to give her something and chose an Oran Berry. Has anyone else met her? Does she do anything interesting? FrozenStrategy 19:55, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes there is. Also, please sign your comments with the four tildes ~~~~. --ケンジのガール 01:42, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
- I recently started a new game in emerald, and the Rival in lilycove had a peliper instead of a swellow. I know this is a bit trivial but i think it should be added in none the less Plokool 14:36, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
"Fourth largest city in the Pokemon World"
Isn't Jubilife City larger than Lilycove City? Jubilife City has population of 124 in Platinum, while Lilycove City has 123. Or is the population determinated by population in the first versions? If that's the case it should be changed. - unsigned comment from Ariano (talk • contribs)
Gentleman - Berry Giver
There is no note to the gentleman that gives a berry each day or what berries he gives. He is mentioned on the Berry Master page here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry_Master#Berry_Master.27s_wife . Thanks, Pokepro97 (talk) 17:39, 21 June 2014 (UTC).
Top Floor of Cove Lily Motel in Emerald
After completing the Delta Episode, a Kecleon appears (kinda, it's invisible) in the Cove Lily Motel standing between the man and the TV on the bottom floor. After you use the Devon Scope, the following dialogue occurs:
- Man: "Woah, what a surprise! I didn't know there was a Pokémon here. Food has been disappearing lately, so I thought something was going on. This Pokémon shouldn't be living here without my permission. Harrumph! But, taking a closer look, this Pokémon seems cute, smart, and tough... Hey, you. Do you want to be our Pokémon? We provide three square meals a day."
- Kecleon: "Kec! Kecleeee!"
- Man: "I see! You want to be our Pokémon! I hope you'll do a great job as our mascot Pokémon! The fate of our motel depends on you!"
The screen then fades out and the Kecleon moves to the right of the man. His dialogue returns mostly to normal when you talk to him again, except he refers to his Kecleon as the "security guard". In the confrontation, he describes Kecleon as cute, smart, and tough-looking, which are all contest categories. I'm unsure if this has any relevance. Scribbl 01:46, 5 November 2015 (UTC)