I just watched this episode and when Pikachu uses Thunderbolt in the water, James says: "It's times like these that make me want to go straight." Does this prove he's homosexual, or have I taken this in a different sense? TESHTALK 22:19, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- It could fall into multiple contexts. Your assumption could be wrong, but then again it might not be. For all we know, he could be referring to quitting crime, similar as to what Viper would later do on Jackie Chan Adventures. --Shiningpikablu252 22:23, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- I don't think ANYTHING in the Pokémon Anime proves anyone's sexuality. I mean Pokémon is for all ages, so it doesn't contain adult content like sexual references. And common, if he was a homosexual why would he be spending his times with Jessie? TheBlazikenMaster 23:06, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- Eric Stuart has admitted to making James gay and there are obvious gay jokes in the dub at times. However, in this case it is definately a reference to quitting crime.
- And homosexuals are allowed to have female friends. --FabuVinny T-C-S 00:51, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- Probably because the comment in question is from this episode? --Shiningpikablu252 16:30, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- But I still think the discussion should be continued on James' talk page. As we are discussing his homosexuality, not the episode. TheBlazikenMaster 17:36, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Ah I saw the episode and I think it means that he was refering to become a good guy. Pokemaniac102
I noticed something.
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/kanto/ep007.html Go down to where As hand Company are in front of the sign, where is says about Cerulean City, on the 4kids pic, if you notice, Pikachu's ear in one shot is a little cut off.--Midnight Blue 21:26, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
There's a mistake in trivia stating that no other gym has offered the badges without a fight or challenge. This was correct untill DP165, where was shown that in front of the Sunnyshore gym there was a whole pool of badges. That should be corrected Luord 18:02, 28 May 2010 (UTC)Luord
Nesting for Debuts?
I don't want to try to figure this out... >_< So someone please help. EP001 - EP006 have "Debuts" on the same nesting level as "Major events", but it looks like EP010+ (through EP012 is as far as I've looked right now) nest "Debuts" under "Major events". Would someone make all the pages use the proper nesting, whatever that is? Tiddlywinks (talk) 01:42, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
On the main page it says that there is a Goldeen belonging to Violet, but on Lily's page, it says that it belongs to Lily, who is seen summoning the Pokemon, I would edit it, but I would be afraid to (DeinoVulpixfan18 18:07, 5 June 2016 (UTC)) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:DeinoVulpixfan18 DeinoVulpixfan18 (DeinoVulpixfan18 18:07, 5 June 2016 (UTC))
- Ash's Pokédex only shows Staryu's bottom and right ring. However, throughout the battle, it is shown to only have these rings.
Suichika or Waterflowers
Is this a Japanese term for girls who like to swim? Or could it possibly indicate a surname for the water sisters? Might explain the "Misty Waterflower" meme, but what would be the singular form of Suichika in Japanese? ty (talk) 20:15, 30 May 2018 (UTC)