Just a thought: A picture of Ash, Misty and Tracey riding on Lapras may be more beneficial than the current picture if anyone has one. --FabuVinny 21:35, 1 July 2006 (UTC)
- Any image might be more beneficial, just given how small Lapras is in this one... and actually, though the Spurt! has some good images, I'd say they could all be replaced with better ones - images from the series itself that give a good view of the whole Pokémon and which don't have text from credits or lyrics on them. The Spurt! ones will do until someone can get better ones, though. --Pie 21:56, 1 July 2006 (UTC)
Umm... Guys... about lapras...
Ok, I just wanted to ask something. I don't really understand how Lapras belongs to Ash, really. I mean, sure, Ash caught it in a poké ball, but does that REALLY mean anything? I mean, Brock caught Vulpix in a poké ball in it's debut appearance, and the last time I checked, even he didn't consider it HIS Pokémon.
Plus, when it comes down to the controversy of whether Larvitar is Ash's pokémon or not, they said that it isn't Ash's pokémon since he was trying to return it to his mother. But, Ash did the very same thing with Lapras as well (he promised Lapras to return it to his family in it's debut episode), so, if the whole "delivering it back to it's family" rationale is used to count Larvitar out of Ash's roster, then why is Lapras listed as Ash's pokemon despite that?
It really confuses me as to how it seems to be this way. So, should we move it to the Befriended section or not?
- No. Ash owned Lapras, simple as that. Even if Brock never considered Vulpix his, it still was because he owned it for a significant amount of time, he caught it in a Poké Ball, and, most importantly, he used it in battle. Ash did the same with Lapras, and except for capturing it in a Poké Ball, he did the same to Larvitar. --PAK Man Talk 17:39, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
ash's lapras's mother's (I think it was) was lighter in color than other lapras.could this be a proto type of gender difference?Darkmaster0 04:18, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
- could the first have been Pikachu?--D i o n 2 4 09:31, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Why isn't the Lapras age comparison image a gif?
In Lapras of Luxury under the dub edits, it states that Brock knows about Lapras, despite the capture being caught in his absence? The reason I'm asking is because in Navel Maneuvers, it says that Tracey could've heard about Charizard off-screen. So, is it possible that Ash or Misty told Brock about Lapras off-screen? WATERWARRIOR67 (talk) 16:34, 13 August 2014 (UTC)WATERWARRIOR67
Least moves trivia
Considering that Ash now has a Noibat whose only move to date is Supersonic, should this trivia be removed, or at least hidden until Noibat learns more attacks? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 04:12, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
- Keeping the Ball wouldn't necessarily mean he didn't release the Pokémon. Releasing just means that he set it free to live out its life back in the wild. Litwick96 01:43, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, but why is Pidgeot listed under released? Ash merely told it that he'd come back for it later...implying that, no, he wasn't releasing it. --DarthNightmaricus (talk) 04:10, 15 August 2016 (UTC)