Adam Blaustein? Actually, which name should we settle on? She uses four different names, and we should have them all redirect to one, but which one?--BJG
I don't think its neccesary to have pages here for Voice Actors, they should just link to the main Wikipedia - MTC
Considering she currently goes by Madeline, I think it would only be proper to refer to her as Madeline. "Adam" was her birth name, and "Maddie" is just a nickname for Madeline. --Ketsuban
But she still uses all four names, Madeline, Adam, Addie, and Maddie. --BJG
- We should use Madeline. Maddie and Addie are just nicknames, and Madeline is proper -- unless we we're referring to her before she changed her name, in which case we would use Adam. — Jellochuu¾ 23:15, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I thought Adam was a guy, or was the sex change not a rumour?
I think we should use Madeline Blaustein, as that is what is in the credits.
All right, now that we've settled on what name to use, why is the link to her article an external one? I though we were going to have articles on the voice talent.
- In the episode Once in a Mawile Corphish fell in love with a Mawile that was very likely female. Trainer-c 06:45, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Can they breed? Cerberus
- exactly people go to the Ash's bulbasaur article and say that.Ritchie
Can someone upload a Happy Corphish picture the other one The angry one I don't like Livinlarge18 21:45, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- That's not how images get changed around here. Besides, we don't want another image edit war on our hands like the one that resulted in List of Advanced Generation episodes being protected--that page was only recently unprotected! --Shiningpikablu252 21:53, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry but I just have to change the image I can't even look at the Crawdad Livinlarge18 05:21, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
I love Corphish, but I agree that this picture makes it (well 95% him) look horrible. MAMOSWINEPwnz! (Torngentleman2) 19:33, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Originally, we were listing Cilan's Dwebble as knowing Dig on its article, but as Dig was never commanded, it was removed from Dwebble's move list. Ash never commanded Corphish to use Dig either, and it only went underground in its debut. So why is Dig still being listed here, but not on Cilan's Dwebble? Torngentleman2 18:17, 22 July 2011 (UTC)