So, what's airing Sept. 21? --Argy 16:13, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Nothing at all. - 振霖T 01:28, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
- I hope you don't mean the station is going off the air. ;) --Argy 01:39, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
Hey, hey, hey! Why isn't that little song that plays in the end credits here? There IS an ending for the Battle Frontier episodes!
Why did we split up the Deoxys Crisis article? All this did was screw up the links to the articles. They all need to be fixed now. This should of really been discussed first... If Woopert felt this was necessary, he/she should of make the effort to change the links on every page that has them. --ケンジのガール 01:37, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Last appearance of Mimey?
- She wasn't wearing her gloves because she was eating dinner. Just before Max walked over to the swings, they are all sitting at the table eating. Most people don't wear gloves when they eat finger foods, after all. I guess Ash does, but probably because his gloves are fingerless ;D Mooites (talk) 03:44, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
Pokédex - No data
That was a weird thing that Ash's Pokédex did not have any data about Electivire. Multiple Electabuzz and Elekid are found in Johto and Kanto, sooner or later one of this Pokémon must reach the last evolutionary stage, which means that Electivire should not be some kind of rarity. If the creators wanted to show the uniqueness of Sinnoh, they clearly should have given Gary something different, something... unique.--Modesty Elyon 13:08 13 July 2020
- Electivire didn't exist before Gen IV, Electabuzz was the last evolutionary stage at the time. Also, talk pages are for suggesting improvements to an article, not for having casual conversations. If you want to have a casual conversation, you can go to the forums. Thank you.--ForceFire 06:55, 14 July 2020 (UTC)
- It was even weirder that when Goh tried to scan Scorbunny for the first time, it didn't work just because Scorbunny was covered in mud. It makes no sense. --Dogleader (talk) 07:08, 14 July 2020 (UTC)