- This episode aired back in 2005 in Japan and in 2006 in the USA. This isn't the first time they've done this. Remember they debuted Togepi, Marill, Elekid, Ledyba, Hoothoot, Bellossom, Donphan, Snubbull and Ho-Oh during Kanto and Orange Islands? Or when Wynaut, Kecleon, Wailmer and Blaziken appeared during Johto?
- And besides, the Diamond and Pearl series is well underway in both Japan and America. --PAK Man Talk 14:49, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
Copying and copyright
On their way to the Grand Festival, the gang stops at an island filled with berries. May decides to make Pokéblocks but no one except a wild Munchlax likes it. When Munchlax is blamed of eating everyone’s Pokéblocks, May decides to prove them wrong and capture the Munchlax..
On thier way to the Grand Festival, the gang stops at an island filled with berries. May decides to make Pokéblocks but no one except a wild Munchlax likes it. When Munchlax is blamed of eating everyone’s Pokéblocks, May decides to prove them wrong and capture the Munchlax.
Someone copied. But who? The video was posted at 2/12/2008. --Rigas 18:27, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- By reviewing the page log, I found when it was put up. The website is questionable, but I'll let a higher-up admin weigh in. Just to be safe, I removed the synopsis. I'd rewrite it myself, let alone the whole thing, but I actually haven't watched this episode. --rockersk08 18:38, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. --Rigas 19:04, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Oh God. Him again. —darklordtrom 19:35, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- The user is a known copyright flaunter. Any of his other contributions that have been missed should also be removed. —darklordtrom 19:51, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. --Rigas 18:26, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Hmm, now this should be noted. All of the Pokémon except Munchlax are male right? And they hated May's Pokéblock. Jessie, May, and Munchlax liked the Pokéblock. So mabey it's gender wise whether May's Pokéblock is delicious or not. Pgj1997 17:19, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
The first scene of the episode shows an island that looks suspiciously like Pacifidlog Town, with the central mountains, island shape and large port city similar to the views of Pacifidlog seen in AG114 and AG115. Only issue is no location name was stated in the episode or blurb, at least in English. Is there any way to confirm either way? PardescanSlowbro (talk) 13:29, 24 September 2019 (UTC)
- I'm doubtful. Didn't they leave the island in the last episode? Or am I remembering the episodes wrong? GrammarFreak01 (talk) 06:21, 25 September 2019 (UTC)