Sun (サン) has several referrals.
- For the anime series based on the Generation VII games, see Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon.
- For the first English dubbed season of this anime series, see Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon.
- For the second English dubbed season of this anime series, see Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon—Ultra Adventures.
- For the third English dubbed season of this anime series, see Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon—Ultra Legends.
- For the Pokémon Adventures manga chapter, see Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter.
- For the manga set in the universe of Pokémon Pocket Monsters, see Pocket Monsters Sun Moon (Kosaku Anakubo).
- For the sequel of Let's Play the Pokémon Card Game XY!, see Let's Play the Pokémon Card Game! Sun and Moon Arc.
- For the location in Poni Island in Alola, see Altar of the Sunne.
- For the bakery in Phantom Thief Pokémon 7, see Sun Sun.
- For the dungeons in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, see Sunbathed Garden, Sunny Spot Hill, and Midnight Sun Gorge.
- For the anime-exclusive town in Kanto, see Sunnytown.
- For the anime-exclusive town in Johto named Solar Town in Japanese, see Bloomingvale.
- For the island in the Orange Archipelago see Sunburst Island.
- For the areas in Pokémon Rumble Blast, see Sun-Dappled Bank and Sunny Seashore.
- For the HP-restoring move, see Morning Sun.
- For the move that causes harsh sunlight, see Sunny Day.
- For the damage-dealing Grass-type moves, see Solar Beam and Solar Blade.
- For the signature move of Solgaleo and Dusk Mane Necrozma, see Sunsteel Strike.