(transcribed from https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_glitches_in_Generation_VI)
** Talking to the [[Pokémon Day Care]] man after the Pokémon was stored there.
* Using the [[Mew glitch]] incorrectly (Not making the second [[Pokémon Trainer|trainer]] move)
* Another division by 0 is while battling another Pokémon
* The Pokémon Yellow glitch Pokémon [[4(h4?]] (hex:ED) uses the glitch hex:FF experience group with a division of 0 in its current experience equation so it is affected by the glitch.<ref>[http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,6588.msg196436.html#msg196436 Glitch City Laboratories forums, post by TheZZAZZGlitch.]</ref><ref>[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9kfmaX5KA8 4(h4? causing the lock-up.]</ref>
* The [[Pewter Gym skip glitch]] allows the player to bypass the person blocking the path out of Pewter City prior to defeating Brock and then talk to him from the right side, an action the developers did not anticipate. As the path the person walks is dependent on the side the player talks to him from, the game attempts to look up a path based on the player's coordinates. Specifically, the game looks in the memory and tries find the coordinates (y=16, x=36 or hex:10 24) at an address ending in 2, 6, A or E. It then executes a path based on a two byte pointer following the coordinates, but the game may seemingly never find the coordinates at an applicable address and soft lock.
===In Generation IV===
* Performing the [[
* When accessing the Void through either
** This also occurs when reloading the map over areas with water if the player hasn't obtained Surf and/or Fly.