Open main menu

Bulbapedia β

Changes

Goldenrod Department Store

42 bytes added, 11:45, 11 February 2017
m
I added the results of my experiment on the item you get from the lottery. This has been done with a sample of 72 items, so it's already pretty accurate.
{{shopfooter}}
 
In addition to the Vending Machines, in Generation IV there is a raffle that can be entered for {{pdollar}}300 where the player may win a [[Berry]] (~55% chance), a type of [[Poké Ball]] (~35% chance), or a [[TM]] (~10% chance). The first and second prizes change depending on the [[days of the week|day of the week]]. The player may play the raffle as many times as they wish.
 
'''Lottery prizes by day:'''
14
edits