Open main menu

Bulbapedia β


Talk:List of glitch Pokémon

498 bytes added, 13:28, 25 June 2013
Pokemon with special stat numbers 251_254 can be obtained but only in the Japanese Pokemon Red and Green through the Fossil Conversion glitch.
::I'm still almost certain someone on GCLF found ages back that you can get them in GSC somehow and trade them back with the Johto Guard Glitch[[User:OwnageMuch|OwnageMuch]] ([[User talk:OwnageMuch|talk]]) 22:10, 23 June 2013 (UTC)
:::It wouldn't surprise me. I suppose if you somehow got the TM51-54 moves traded to Gen II, you could use the Celebi Egg glitch to shift that to the species identifier and then trade then back with the Johto guard glitch. But I just theorize, so until there's confirmation of how to get them, they don't need articles. --[[User:SnorlaxMonster|<span style="color:#A70000">'''Snorlax'''</span>]][[User talk:SnorlaxMonster|<span style="color:#0000A7">'''Monster'''</span>]] 13:28, 25 June 2013 (UTC)