|Pokémon Adventures monthly issues||
Pokémon Adventures: Shadowboxing Gengar is the thirty-fifth monthly issue released by VIZ Media of the Pokémon Adventures manga created by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and 真斗 Mato. It contains rounds thirty-five, thirty-six, and thirty-seven of the Yellow chapter. The rounds originally released in this book were later rereleased as part of Volume 6. As a bonus, it contained a sheet of Pokémon stickers which were not included with the collected volume release.
|US/Canada||VIZ Media||March 22, 2002||ISBN 1591160294|
- Lt. Surge and Bill defeat Bruno.
- Super Nerd Miles wakes up after being controlled by a Gastly.
- Agatha has a flashback of her battling Professor Oak, revealing her motivations for considering him an enemy, and Oak's own ambitions in creating the Pokédex.
- Blue and Koga try to get out of Agatha's maze.
- Blue and Koga are attacked by Agatha's Gengar.
- The Elite Four's Pokémon land in the remaining Kanto cities.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|