Satoshi Kanda (Japanese: 神田達志 Satoshi Kanda) is a Japanese manga artist. His most prominent works are 4-koma Manga Gekijou, having illustrated 4-koma Manga Gekijou for many different series, particularly for the Tales of series. Kanda has illustrated over 60 4-koma manga volumes which were published by Square Enix. Kanda's Pokémon related works is illustrating the manga series Pocket Monsters BW: The Heroes of Fire and Thunder and Pocket Monsters B2 W2 ~ A New Legend ~ for CoroCoro. Kanda's first original manga is Q no Elite released in 2008.
Pokémon manga by Satoshi Kanda
Cover art for volume 1 of Pocket Monsters BW: The Heroes of Fire and Thunder.
Cover art for volume 1 of Pocket Monsters B2 W2 ~ A New Legend ~.
- Kaze no Klonoa: 4-koma Manga Gekijou (1998)
- Dragon Quest Arukundesu: 4-koma Manga Gekijou (1998)
- Persona 2 Batsu - Anthology - Comics - 2 - Batsu 4 Koma Manga Gekijou (2001)
- Tales of Destiny 2: 4-koma Manga Gekijou (2003)
- Tales of Rebirth: 4-koma Manga Gekijou (2005)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Anthology - Comics - 4Koma Manga Gekijou (2005)
- Tales of Symphonia - Anthology - Comics - 2 - 4koma Manga Gekijou (2005)
- Tales of Symphonia - Anthology - Comics - 3 - 4koma Manga Gekijou (2006)
- Q no Elite (2008)
- Monster Hunter 3G Try! Hunter Spirits (2011: CoroCoro Winter Issue)
- Cosmo Stamp (2013)
- Kirby 64 4-koma Manga Gekijou
- Kaiketsu Zorori (Comic BunBun magazine release)
- According to Kanda's personal website, he lives in the mountains.
- Kanda has a blog on his website, notably covering his comments on the manga he draws and reviews on foods and snacks he tries.
- About the author (Dogasu article}
- Lomeo Town author official website (Link no longer works and needs to be accessed via Wayback Machine)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|