Red (レッド) has several referrals.
- For the Japanese Generation I core series game, see Pokémon Red and Green Versions.
- For the Western Generation I core series game, see Pokémon Red and Blue Versions.
- For the Generation III core series game, see Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions.
- For the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team.
- For the protagonist of the aforementioned games, see Red (game).
- For the anime counterpart of Red, see Ash Ketchum.
- For the Pokémon Adventures manga character, see Red (Adventures).
- For his Pokémon Masters EX counterpart, see Red (Masters).
- For the Pokémon Pocket Monsters manga character, see Red (Pocket Monsters).
- For the Pokémon Ruby-Sapphire manga character, see Red (Ruby-Sapphire).
- For the Pokémon Origins anime character, see Red (Origins).
- For the TFG figures based on Red, see Red, Green, and Yellow.
- For the Shiny Gyarados seen in various canon, see Red Gyarados.
- For the Key Item created and used by Cyrus, see Red Chain.
- For the Key Item dropped by the aforementioned Gyarados in the games, see Red Scale.
- For the Gummi preferred by Fire types in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, see Gummi → Red Gummi.
- For the Apricorn, see Red Apricorn.
- For the shard, see Red Shard.
- For the scarf which improves a Pokémon's contest condition, see Red Scarf.
- For the flute, see Red Flute.
- For the nectar associated with Oricorio, see Red Nectar.
- For the legendary artifact associated with Groudon, see Red Orb.
- For the held item that switches out a Pokémon, see Red Card.
- For the petal collected during Mina's trial, see Red Petal.
- For the ID Badge required to access Realgam Tower in Pokémon Colosseum, see Red ID Badge.