Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
|Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Published:||October 11, 2005|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon Colosseum: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Trading Card Game: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
A Pure Heart Casts No Shadow
- Everything you need to know about Shadow Lugia and the new Pokémon–Bonsly!
- Exhaustive Pokémon List containing complete data on all Pokémon found in Pokémon XD.
- Complete move compatibility info
- Full Evolution and demeanor facts
- Tips on getting the most from the Purify Chamber and the Relic Stone
- Hardcore walkthrough of Orre, including optional events
- Find and solve every Battle CD scenario
- Relic Cave is called Relic Stone Cave and Citadark Isle is called Citadark Island.
- The trainer section for Mt. Battle doesn't list any Trainer classes.
- On pages 27 and 90, TM30 (Shadow Ball) is called TM30 (Shadow Punch).
- On page 37, Milk Drink is called Mild Drink.
- On page 38, Ice Beam is listed as a Water-type move instead of an Ice-type move. On that same page Lanturn is listed as an Electric-type instead of a Water/Electric type.
- On page 39, Swampert's Ability is listed as Quiet instead of Torrent.
- On page 70, Mantine is listed as a Flying-type instead of a Water/Flying type.
- On page 72, Own Tempo is called Own Pace.
- On page 117, Jolteon's Ability is listed as Absorb instead of Volt Absorb.
- On page 157, Snorlax is said to be captured from Cipher Peon Ardos, who is actually a Cipher Admin.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|