- Fully details all 482 + available Pokémon. Providing stats, levels, learned moves, and more.
- Exclusive Poster - The Pokédex will include an exclusive poster for fans.
- Strategy Included - In addition to complete information for each individual Pokémon, this guide will include strategy for keeping, collecting, and raising the creatures in your collection.
This book is an expansion of the previous book. This guide has numerous Pokémon on the cover. The majority of the book is a Pokédex, but it also gives a guide of where to catch specific Pokémon after getting the National Pokédex, as well as covering the Battle Zone. A poster of all of the Pokémon known to the public (excluding Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus) was a bonus in the book.
- On pages 82 and 83, it says to obtain Omanyte and Kabuto, their fossils need to be found in the Underpass instead of in the Underground.
- In addition on pages 219 and 220 its says to obtain Cranidos and Shieldon, their fossils need to be found in Underpass instead of in the Underground.
- On page 247, it says to obtain Magnezone the player needs to level up Magneton to level 30 in Mt. Coronet. However, there is no level requirement to evolve Magneton.
- On page 269, Pokémon is spelled without the e-acute.
- On page 283, Thunder Wave is spelled as Thunderwave.
- On page 305, Poké Mart is spelled as Pokémart.
- On page 421, Meditate is listed twice. The first says it has 20 PP and it raises the Special Attack and Defense stats by 1, while the second one is correct.
- Page 435 lists the characteristics, but none of them match the names used in-game.
- On page 437, the Poké Doll is called the Clefairy Doll.
- On page 438, SilverPowder is spelled as Silverpowder, TwistedSpoon is spelled as Twisted Spoon, and Zoom Lens is spelled as Zoom Lense.
- On page 440, Moomoo Milk is spelled as Moo Moo Milk, TwistedSpoon is spelled as Twisted Spoon, and NeverMeltIce is spelled as Nevermelt Ince and as Nevermelt Ice.