Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions
Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions is a series of official concerts presented by The Pokémon Company International in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Chile and the United Arab Emirates. Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions presents orchestrated music from Pokémon games over the years and other popular songs from the world of Pokémon, such as the Pokémon Theme.
Performance dates and locations
Cancelled and rescheduled shows
|May 1, 2015||Joseph Meyerhoff Hall||Baltimore, Maryland||United States||Rescheduled to July 1, 2015 due to 2015 Baltimore protests|
|September 11, 2015||Fox Theatre||Detroit, Michigan||United States||Cancelled|
|September 12, 2015||Murat Theatre at Old National Centre||Indianapolis, Indiana||United States||Cancelled|
|November 15, 2015||Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre||Perth, Western Australia||Australia||Cancelled|
- Pallet Town (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Prepare for Trouble (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Born to be a Champion (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Ecruteak City (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- Songs of the Towers (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- ... (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- Ancients of Hoenn (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- Falling Ashes (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- End of the Road (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- Dreams and Adventures (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- Routes of Sinnoh (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- The Lake Guardians (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- Pokémon Center
- The Day I Became King (from Black and White)
- N-Counter (from Black and White)
- Farewell (from Black and White)
- An Eternal Prison (from X and Y)
- Welcome to Kalos (from X and Y)
- Professor Sycamore (from X and Y)
- Friends, Fights & Finales (from X and Y)
The official merchandise of Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions includes two posters and an official t-shirt. The t-shirts are black in colour and feature the official maestro Pikachu artwork from promotional materials for the concerts. One poster is white and features the maestro Pikachu artwork. The other is black and features the official artwork of Pikachu with Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
The t-shirts each cost $35 in Canada, $30 in Australia, and £25 in the United Kingdom. The two posters each cost $25 in Canada, $20 in Australia, and £15 in the United Kingdom. In Canada, they could be purchased as a pair for $35.
Take A Musical Journey With Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions!
|This video is not available on Bulbapedia; instead, you can watch the video on YouTube here.|
- The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions performance of "KISEKI" on July 12, 2015 was dedicated to Satoru Iwata, who had passed one day prior to the event.
- For both encore songs, the audience is encouraged to sing along.
|This article is part of Project Music, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each Pokémon song, CD and musician.|