(Japanese: ポケSPedia PokéSPedia) is a special databook made to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
- A timeline of the entire series.
- The ages and birthdays of Black, White, X, Y, Sun, and Moon.
- The genders, levels, natures, and characteristics for several of the Pokédex holders' Pokémon.
- Green is revealed to have obtained a second Jigglypuff nicknamed Ririri.
- Blue is revealed to own a Pumpkaboo.
- Sailor Eldritch is revealed to have been the same Sailor that worked for Lt. Surge.
- Green is confirmed to have been the creator of the Silph Scope.
- Several of the Dex holders' Pokémon's levels are listed as 00.
- The moves of Diantha's Gardevoir are the same as Steven's Metagross.
- Several of the Dex holders' ages are errors.
- Several pieces of information about overseas publication are errors.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of both Project Manga and Project Merchandise, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Manga and Merchandise, respectively.|