- If you were looking for the plants Apricorns grow from, see Apricorn.
- If you were looking for the plants Berries grow from, see Berry.
- If you were looking for the Egg Group with the same name in Stadium 2, see Grass (Egg Group).
- If you were looking for the power plant located in Kanto, see Kanto Power Plant.
- If you were looking for the power plant located in Kalos, see Kalos Power Plant.
In the second generation of games, there are three plants available. All are obtained using Mystery Gift.
One feature of Pokémon Stadium 2 allows players to view the entire room and its decorations, including any plants, in 3-D.
- Main article: Goods
|Pretty Flowers||8 to 10 Green Spheres||A pot of very cute flowers.|
|Lavish Flowers||8 to 10 Green Spheres||A planter that is bursting with a gorgeous selection of flowers.|
|Dainty Flowers||8 to 10 Green Spheres||A pot of very pretty flowers.|
|Lovely Flowers||8 to 10 Green Spheres||A pot of very beautiful flowers.|
|Poké Flower||10 to 40 Pale Spheres||A small flower like those seen at any Pokémon Center.|
|Bonsai||8 to 10 Green Spheres||A restrained and evocative miniature tree shaped by a master.|
|Potted Plant||20 to 25 Red Spheres||A potted plant that adds a touch of wild nature.|
- Main article: Décor
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, there are seven plants that are used to decorate Super-Secret Bases. All except the Berry Tree can be bought at the Pretty Petal Flower Shop on Route 104 after obtaining the Balance Badge. The Berry Tree can be obtained from the Lilycove Department Store during the Clearance Sale.
|This item article is part of Project ItemDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all items.|