Defeating Stoutland or Origin (Japanese: VSムーランド VS Mooland or 起源 Origin) is the 474th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Black defeats Lenora and earns the Basic Badge.
- White tells Black about her successful talk to the mayor of Nimbasa City.
- Clay informs Lenora about a mysterious stone he found at the Desert Resort, later revealed to be the Dark Stone.
- Clay is spied on by the Shadow Triad.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Clay (magazine version)
- Braviary (Brav; Black's)
- Munna (Musha; Black's)
- Lillipup (Lenora's; fantasy)
- Herdier (Lenora's; fantasy)
- Stoutland (Lenora's)
- Patrat (Lenora's)
- Excadrill (Clay's)
- Krokorok (Clay's)
- Palpitoad (Clay's)
- Gothita (School Kid's; fantasy)
- Throh (Black Belt's; fantasy)
- Panpour (Smasher's; fantasy)
- Emolga (Pokémon Breeder's; fantasy)
- Zekrom (Adventures)
- Dragonite (skeleton)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Black & White chapter, this round was collected in Volume 5.
- In the Kurokawa translation from France, this round was released in Pokémon Black and White volume 2.
- When this round was collected into volume 45, Clay's claim that he found the Dark Stone at Twist Mountain was changed to the Desert Resort, to reflect the additional scene added to the start of volume 44.
- In the Japanese version of Volume 45, this round is mistakenly numbered as 473.
In other languages
|Mandarin Chinese||VS 長毛狗 - 起源|
|European French||Le secret d'Aloé|
|German||VS. Bissbark - Die Ursprünge|
|Italian||VS Stoutland - Origine|
|Brazilian Portuguese||VS Stoutland - Origem|
|Spanish||Latin America||VS. Stoutland|
|Spain||Contra Stoutland - Origen|
|Vietnamese||VS Murando - Nguồn gốc|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|