| Charizard Transforms
| Collected in
|| Vol. 6
| Chapter number
Charizard Transforms (Japanese: リザードン、化わる Lizardon, Change) is the thirty-fourth round of the X & Y chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Blue wakes up and reveals that he is a Mega Evolution Successor with a Key Stone.
- Salamè evolves into a Charizard.
- Y, Trevor, Tierno, and Shauna go on ahead to the Pokémon Village while X and Blue fight Xerosic.
- With their Key Stones, Blue and X Mega Evolve Charizard and Salamè into Mega Charizard Y and X, respectively.
- The remaining Team Flare Scientists pick one member of Y's group to fight alone.
- X and Blue defeat Xerosic and leave to go help their friends.
- Malva's Yveltal appears and attacks Blue, but it is blocked by Y and Xerxer.
- Xerxer decides to stay behind and fight Yveltal while Blue, X, Y, and Trevor go on ahead.
- Y and Trevor decide to stay behind and help Tierno and Shauna while Blue and X head to the village.
- On Route 10, Team Flare Grunts tie captured Pokémon to the ancient Absorbers, and one of the Pokémon turns out to be Shauna's Furfrou, who recognizes Delphox and calls out to it.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.