|Omega Alpha Adventure 7|
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- The Draconids attack Ruby.
- The Draconids reveal that a person named Aster was destined to stop the meteoroid, but her death led Zinnia into taking up her role in her place.
- Pieces of the meteoroid fall onto the planet and knock Ruby and Latios into the sea.
- Ruby wakes up in a cave and is told by Latios that a Diancie rescued them.
- Latios and Latias show Ruby where Sapphire and Emerald are.
- Mr. Stone and Steven begin using the Absorber to drain the energy from Chic and Sceptile's Mega Evolved states.
- Ruby decides to not side with Devon or Zinnia and instead aims to take up the role of controlling Rayquaza and stop the meteoroid by himself.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Steven Stone
- Zinnia (flashback)
- Mr. Briney
- Mr. Stone
- Mightyena (Nana; Ruby's)
- Delcatty (Kiki/Coco; Ruby's)
- Milotic (Feefee/Mimi; Ruby's)
- Castform (Fofo/Popo; Ruby's)
- Plusle (formerly Ruby's; flashback)
- Blaziken (Chic/Toro; Sapphire's; Mega Blaziken)
- Tropius (Troppy/Pilo; Sapphire's; flashback)
- Minun (formerly Sapphire's; flashback)
- Sceptile (Emerald's; Mega Sceptile)
- Whismur (Aster; Zinnia's; flashback)
- Slowbro (Jinga's; Mega Slowbro)
- Sableye (Renza's)
- Mawile (Tomatoma's)
- Flygon (×3; Draconids')
- Latios (Adventures; Mega Latios)
- Latias (Adventures)
- Groudon (Adventures; flashback)
- Kyogre (Adventures; flashback)
- Rayquaza (Adventures; flashback)
- Pikachu (Pikachu Rock Star, Pikachu Belle, Pikachu Pop Star, Pikachu, Ph. D., Pikachu Libre; flashback)
- The scene where Steven and Mr. Stone use the Absorber to drain Chic and Sceptile's life energy mirrors the scene where Xerosic and Lysandre use the ultimate weapon's Absorber to begin draining the energy of Xerneas in the X & Y chapter.
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire chapter, this round was collected in Volume 2.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|