Nana Mizuki (Japanese: 水樹奈々 Mizuki Nana) is a Japanese voice actress for the Pokémon anime.
Mizuki was born on January 21, 1980 as Nana Kondō (Japanese: 近藤奈々 Kondō Nana) in Niihama, Ehime, Japan. She began training for singing enka when she was five years old. She entered arts course in Horikoshi High School, but despite having an agent, she was not able to make an enka debut. Around the same time, she entered a voice actress course, she finally debuted as a voice actress in 1997.
Mizuki occasionally provided voices for the Pokémon anime starting in Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire. She is most notable for voicing Audrey in the seventh movie and Victini in the fourteenth movie. Additionally, she has released a number of music singles, not in the enka genre, but in J-Pop, EDM, and rock. As to date, she has 31 singles and is the only voice actress to perform alone at the annual Kōhaku Uta Gassen, considered an honor for singers in Japan.
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Hinata Hyūga (Naruto, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations)
- Fate Testarossa, Alicia Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
- Rue Kuroha / Princess Kraehe (Princess Tutu)
- Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Oboro (Basilisk)
- Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara!)
- Misaki Kirihara (Darker Than Black)
- Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire)
- Torou (Snow White with the Red Hair)
- Michella Watch (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
- Vanessa Enoteca (Black Clover)
- Margaret Lyonesse (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Ann Takamaki (Persona 5)
- Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom (HeartCatch PreCure!)
- Colon (Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles—Animal Adventure)
- Mio (Dororo 2019)