Massage Girl(Redirected from Massage Lady)
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
| Massage Girl|
けづくろいねえさん Grooming Sister
Overworld sprite from Generation IV
|Games||Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions|
The Massage Girl (Japanese: けづくろいねえさん Grooming Sister) is a Pokémon groomer who lives in Veilstone City, in the house nearest the Gym. The Massage Girl lives with her little brother and a Pachirisu. Her boyfriend is the Scarf Guy in Pastoria City, whom she keeps in contact with through mail, which she lets Pokémon deliver. Once a day, she massages the player's Pokémon for free and finds Accessories for dressing up in Pokémon Super Contests. Massages make the massaged Pokémon friendlier.
This is a list of the Accessories that she can find:
| Overworld sprite from|
- Getting a massage
- "Oh, looking a little tired? ...Oh, no, not you. I meant your Pokémon. If you'd like, I can give a massage to a Pokémon. Would you like that?"
- No: "Oh! Hey, I'm not doing anything shady..."
- Yes: "Which one needs a little love?" (choose a Pokémon)
- If an egg is selected:
- "That's silly! I'd break that Egg if I tried to massage it!"
- "Giggle... OK, let's get started. OK, sweetie, just relax..."
- After massage
- If chosen Pokémon's friendship rises above 199 in value
- "<name> looks dreamily content..."
- "When I was massaging your Pokémon, I found this." (Accessory is given)
- "Drop by again tomorrow if you'd like."
- If already been given a massage
- "Oh? You want me to show you how to massage Pokémon? Tehehe... It's a secret, of course! Come back again tomorrow!"
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|