Mariya Ise (伊瀬茉莉也 Ise Mariya) is a Japanese seiyū for the Pokémon anime.
Ise was born on September 25, 1988 in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, and became a seiyū as an adult. She joined the Pokémon anime shortly before the XY series. Her most notable role is that of Bonnie. From XY086 to XY100, she took a maternity leave for expecting her child to be born; during that time, Mika Kanai temporarily replaced her to voice Bonnie. Ise is currently affiliated with the entertainment office Across Entertainment.
* No official credit was given for this character.
Musical appearances in Pokémon
- Puni-chan's Song (Japanese: プニちゃんのうた)
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Kanon Maeda (Photo Kano)
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter × Hunter) (2011 TV series)
- Levy McGarden, Romeo Conbolt (Fairy Tail)
- Midori Kitakami (Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo)
- Mika Harima (Durarara!!)
- Pao-Lin Huang/Dragon Kid (Tiger and Bunny)
- Riko Mine (Aria the Scarlet Ammo)
- Sena Akagi (Oreimo)
- Stocking Anarchy (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Urara Kasugano/Cure Lemonade (Yes! PreCure 5)
- Wendy Hertz (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE)
- Elle Mel Marta (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Scootaloo (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Lin Ku (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|