- Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Marill in Generation VI
- Moves marked with a dagger (†) can only be bred onto Marill if it hatches as an Azurill, and cannot be obtained otherwise.
- Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation.
- Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Marill in that game.
- Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Marill
- Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Marill
- Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Egg moves from other generations