Mana Ibe (Japanese: 井部真那, born November 27, 1985 in Tokyo) is a graphic designer who has worked for the Pokémon Trading Card Game and video game series.
Ibe's first known involvement with the Pokémon franchise was in the staff of Pokémon Platinum under "Special Thanks", although it is currently unknown exactly what role she played in the development of that game. She later illustrated a card in the Arceus expansion: Manectric. In the staff of Pokémon Black and White, she is listed under "Pokémon Designer". This is a résumé shared by Keiko Moritsugu and Reiko Tanoue, who both illustrated a single card from the Arceus expansion and are listed under the same roles in both sets of credits.
Ibe appears to have acquired a bigger role in Pokémon games since Pokémon Black and White. In a interview with Junichi Masuda, it was revealed that she designed Victini. Along with Victini, she designed about 10 other Pokémon for Pokémon Black and White.
For a list of cards illustrated by Mana Ibe, go here.
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Special Thanks
- Pokémon Black and White (2010) - Pokémon Character Design, 3-D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2012) - Pokémon Character Design, 3-D Map Graphics, Trainer Graphics Design
- Pokémon X and Y (2013) - Pokémon Characters Design, 3-D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (2014) - 3D Art Director, Pokémon Characters Design
- Pokémon Sun and Moon (2016) - Pokémon Characters Design, 3D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (2017) - 3D Map Graphics (Lead)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield (2019) - 3D Map Graphics (Lead)
The following is a list of Pokémon designed by Mana Ibe.