|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"You played Ali, right? Isn't she cool?."|
Art from PTCGO
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
"Baking and drawing are Juji's favorite hobbies. She worships Brittney and Ali, and wants to become a competitive Pokémon player. Beneath a veneer of timidity, she burns with a need to prove that she's not just a wilting flower."
Juji's XY Fighting deck
Juji's decks are identical regardless of the selected difficulty.
Gold League / Platinum League / Test Deck Mode
Juji's Retired decks
Juji's Early XY era decks
- Gold League
Hard deck (List missing 8 cards)
Juji's Black & White era decks
Juji's initial decks
Gold League (List missing 17 cards)
Juji used the same list as the Basic Red deck (before card unlocks) in Platinum League.
- Gold League, before a game: "Hi, I’m Juji. Welcome to the League! You played Ali, Right? She’s cool, isn’t she!"
- Platinum League, before a game: "Oh...hey. Congratulations on winning the Gold League! Maybe this time, I'll meet you in the finals!"
- City Championship, before a game: "These guys played at the World Championships? Why do they want to pick on US?"
- Match setup:
- "Mick told me I should work on my trash talk. So, uh...you don't have a FIGHTING chance of winning! Good luck, <player>!"
- "Ella's been giving me some tips... so this won't be as easy as last time! Have at you!"
- "I wanted to show everyone how much I'd improved... but that Rika girl acted like I didn't know the rules! Well, I can show YOU, anyway."
- Player loss:
- "Huh? I won? I guess it's true: act confident and the rest follows! Come on, let's play again!"
- "Where there's smoke, there's fire! And I totally TOASTED you today. You can do better than that. Give it another try?"
- "I... won? I DID get better! Woo hoo! Go me! Come on, let's play another game!:
- Player win:
- "Yowza! Um. Jeepers! Oh, that's no good either! I wonder what Ali and Brittney would say when they lose? *ahem* Good win! Hope to play you again soon."
- "Nicely played! I thought I was going to serve you up... but I was the one whose goose got cooked! Great game!"
- "Well, you won again. At least I made you work for it this time! Let me know if you have any tips?"
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|