How to Draw Pokémon (2002)
- If you were looking for the book released in 1999, see How to Draw Pokémon (1999).
|How To Draw Pokémon|
Gotta Draw 'em All!
Grab your pencil. Pick up some paper. And get ready to draw the coolest, most action-packed Pokémon art ever. Catch step-by-step secret tips on drawing your favorite Pokémon, like Pikachu, Togepi, Chikorita, Meowth, Pichu, Houndour, Lugia, Cyndaquil, and more!
Plus, draw bonus poses of Pokémon in action, and create your own battle scenes!
You'll be a Pokémon-drawing Master in no time!
The book lists instructions on how to draw various Pokémon in a step-by-step manner. The Pokémon listed are:
- Pichu (Pichu Brothers)
- Meowth (Team Rocket)
- In one sentence on Wobbuffet's page, Wobbuffet is spelled incorrectly as "Wobbuffett".
- Cleffa's weight is listed as 2 lbs. instead of 6.6 lbs.
- Totodile's weight is listed as 21 lbs. instead of 20.9 lbs.
- Wobbuffet has Croconaw's height and weight.
- Houndour's height and weight are missing.
|This book-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|