The Grass type (Japanese: 草 Grass) is one of the eleven TCG types. It is represented by the color green, and symbolized by a leaf.
Prior to the Diamond & Pearl set, the Grass type also contained all Poison-type Pokémon found in the main series video games. For example, Muk and Weezing were Grass types in the TCG. Poison-type Pokémon were subsequently assigned to the Psychic type beginning with the Diamond & Pearl set until the Sword & Shield set, when they were then reassigned to Darkness.
Generally, Grass Pokémon have a weakness to:
- Fire (if the Pokémon is a Grass- or Bug-type in the video games)
- Psychic (if the Pokémon is a Poison-type in the video games)
Generally, Grass Pokémon have a resistance to:
- Fighting (if the Pokémon is a Bug/Poison-type* or partially a Flying-type in the video games)
- Water (if the Pokémon is a Grass-type* in the video games)
These types are generally weak to Grass Pokémon:
- Fighting (if the Pokémon is a Ground- or Rock-type in the video games)
- Darkness (if the Pokémon is a Dark-type* in the video games)
These types are generally resistant to Grass Pokémon:
Grass Pokémon in the TCG
See Category:Grass-type Pokémon cards for all Pokémon cards that have this type.
In the video games
Pokémon Trading Card Game series
In other languages
|This article is part of Project TCG, a Bulbapedia project that aims to report on every aspect of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|