The Gourgeist Festival (Japanese: パンプジン フェスティバル Pumpjin Festival) is a holiday that is celebrated in the Pokémon world at night in an unnamed town between Dendemille Town and Anistar City. It was shown in A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell?.
During the festival, the participants put on costumes of Pokémon. On the streets the participants trade sweets with each other. At the end of the festival, fireworks are shown.
List of costumes
- Ash wore a Snorlax costume
- Serena wore a Red Flower Florges costume
- Bonnie wore a Ludicolo costume
- Clemont wore a Watchog costume
- Nurse Joy wore a Wigglytuff costume
- Jessie wore a Mismagius costume
- James wore a Gourgeist costume
- Unnamed boy wore a Pumpkaboo costume
- Unnamed girl wore a Gourgeist costume
- Pikachu wore a Psyduck costume
- Chespin wore a Pikachu costume
- Dedenne wore a Corphish costume
- Wigglytuff wore a Nurse Joy costume
- Meowth wore a Banette costume
- Wobbuffet wore a Sawk costume
- Inkay wore a Pikachu costume
The costumes which are shown throughout the festival
|Nurse Joy||Nurse Joy's Wigglytuff||Clemont|
|Clemont's Chespin||Bonnie and Dedenne||Serena|
|Ash's Pikachu||Team Rocket||Ash|
- The event is quite similar to the celebration of Halloween on the 31st of October:
- Costumes are worn.
- People receive and give out candy.
- Occurs at night.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Anime, a Bulbapedia project that covers all aspects of the Pokémon anime.|