Golden Books logo
|Defunct||August 16, 2001|
|Headquarters||1220 Mound Avenue, Racine, Wisconsin|
Golden Books is the subdivision of the American book publishing corporation Western Publishing, which focuses on publishing children's books. The corporation went bankrupt in August of 2001 and was bought by Classic Media (Family Entertainment) and Random House (publishing).
For the Pokémon franchise, Golden Books published the Pokémon Adventure Series, as well as various activity books. The company was most famous for publishing Little Golden Books, as well as children's books based on Disney movies.
List of Pokémon books published by Golden Books
- Pokémon Adventure Series
- Pokémon Collector Series
- Pokémon Counting Book
- Pokémon Gigantic Game Book
- Pokémon GS Sticker Series
- Pokémon GS Sticker Series #1
- Pokémon GS Sticker Series #2
- Pokémon GS Tattoo Series
- Pokémon GS Tattoo Series #1
- Pokémon GS Tattoo Series #2
- Pokémon GS Tattoo Series #3
- Pokémon Keychain Books
- Pokémon Magic Cube and Adventure Book
- Pokémon Maze Book No.1
- Pokémon Maze Book No.2
- Pokémon Postcard Book
- Pokémon Sticker Series
- Pokémon Surprise Challenge
- Pokémon Surprise Challenge #1
- Pokémon Surprise Challenge #2
- Pokémon Surprise Challenge #3
- Pokémon Tattoo Series
- Pokémon the First Movie (picture book)
- Pokémon Trace 'em! Color 'em!
- Pokémon Write Your Own Adventures!
- Where Are You Pikachu?
- Golden Books page on Pokémon (archived)
- Pokémon.com page on Golden Books (archived)
- Western Publishing on Wikipedia
|This article is part of Project Mass Media, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on official Pokémon publishing, broadcasting, communications, and other media.|