Form may refer to:
- List of Pokémon with form differences: drastic physical changes between Pokémon of the same species, some of which may be instantaneously metamorphosed to and from at will; all of these are officially recognized as different forms.
- Variant Pokémon: any Pokémon which differs from the base species in any way.
- Regional variant: Pokémon that have adapted uniquely to a habitat different than their species normally occupies in the rest of the world.
- List of Pokémon with gender differences: differences between Pokémon of different genders.
- List of Pokémon by body style: the body style identified by the Pokédex.