|Location:||Northwest Obsidian Fieldlands|
|File:Hisui Floaro Gardens Map.png|
Location of Floaro Gardens in Hisui.
|Pokémon world locations|
Floaro Gardens (Japanese: 園生の開墾地 Garden Clearing) is an area located in the northwestern part of the Obsidian Fieldlands of Hisui. It connects to Aspiration Hill to the south and southeast.
In this area, Request 92: "A Token of Gratitude"* takes place. Once the request is activated, the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin can be encountered here.
Floaro Gardens slopes slightly upward from Aspiration Hill into a forested valley. The deepest part of the valley hides an open meadow of withered flowers, surrounded by trees. During and after Request 92: "A Token of Gratitude", the flowers here will permanently bloom.
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
|Old Verse 19||At the very northern end of the gardens (hidden, requires Ursaluna)||LA|
|#||Pokémon||Levels||Time of day||Weather||Presence of|
Pokémon marked with an * are unique and are not actual overworld spawns.
- The official strategy guidebook of Pokémon Legends: Arceus hints at the similarity between the rejuvenated Floaro Gardens after Request 92 and the Floaroma Meadow.
- Shaymin's implied role in the folklore of Floaroma Town is consistent with that in A Token of Gratitude.
- The Korean and Spanish names for Floaro Gardens are the same as the respective names of Floaroma Town in those languages, while other languages use similar-sounding names.
- Despite its name being similar to Floaroma Town and Floaroma Meadow, the Floaro Gardens is south of Jubilife Village, while the other two places would be established north of its future development.
In other languages
- ↑ 元宮 秀介, ワンナップ. Pokémon LEGENDS アルセウス 公式ガイドブック【完全版】. p.308.
|Game locations of Legendary and Mythical Pokémon|
|This article is part of Project Locations, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world.|