|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: More items and on which floors and Traps
Final Maze (Japanese: さいごのま Final Chamber) is a dungeon in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness as well as Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It has 48 floors and no relay point. It can only be entered through the Marowak Dojo, and upon entering the dungeon, all of their items in the Treasure Bag will be lost.
Unlike the other mazes of the dojo, the player will lose some items should they faint. Also, Pokémon can be recruited. After the Marine Resort's location is revealed, the player will encounter Jirachi, Suicune, and Moltres at B23F, B29F, and B40F respectively. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, all three legendary Pokémon have been removed from the dungeon and placed in different locations. HMs are scattered randomly throughout the maze (they cannot be used inside any dungeon, but they are reusable).
After clearing the maze, Marowak will give the player a Brown Bow as a holdable item, which supposedly once belonged to his grandfather.
|Machop||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Magnemite||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Doduo||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Omanyte||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Kabuto||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Spinarak||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Mareep||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Misdreavus||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Swinub||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Houndour||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Phanpy||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Magby||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Poochyena||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Shroomish||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Mawile||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Meditite||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||5.5%|
|Bagon||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||6.4%|
|Staravia||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Skorupi||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Carnivine||B1-B48||40, 45, 50||8.2%|
|Suicune tileset||Moltres tileset|
- All of the Pokémon encountered in the Final Maze appear in the Dojo's various mazes (with the obvious exception of the aforementioned Legendary Pokémon). Therefore, the Final Maze could be considered a "spawning ground" of sorts.
- As items cannot be taken in to the Final Maze, this is the only dungeon in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness where the Mystery Part and Secret Slab are not required to encounter its wandering Legendary Pokémon.
- The BGM was changed from Time and Darkness to Sky, along with the other changes.
- Although the dungeon's Legendary Pokémon were moved to new locations in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, the associated tilesets for their floors were kept for unknown reasons.
- B23F of this dungeon uses a tileset that is unused in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. Back then, it was the original intended tileset for Purity Forest.
In other languages
|This article is part of both Project Locations and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Locations and Sidegames, respectively.|