|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"Hello! Welcome to our game store!"|
Art from PTCGO
|Relatives||Professor Holly (mother), Unnamed father|
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
Ella works at the "Game Store" in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. She is part of the exhibitionary tutorial matches and can be faced in the Gold League in the Trainer Challenge for a total of one match.
"Ella's parents own a game store and encouraged her love of TCGs. She now works with Zach at her parents' store, running Leagues and teaching kids to do magic tricks. She's proud of how many of her store's regulars have gone on to win big tournaments, but is also a little envious."
Players face Ella in the tenth round of the Gold League, after defeating Penelope. After defeating Ella, players move on to face Mick for the second time.
This is currently Ella's only league appearance in the XY era.
Ella greets players after logging and speaks with players when they logout or exit. Ella also formally presents players with their Daily Login Bonus reward.
Ella also assists Professor Holly with the initial in-game Tutorials. She can be played against as part of them.
Ella's XY deck
Ella's Tutorial deck
(As this match is semi-scripted, Ella only uses the cards below)
Ella's Retired decks
Ella's Early XY era decks
Easy deck (List missing 24 cards)
Hard deck (List missing 16 cards)
Ella's Retired decks
Ella's Black & White era deck
Ella's initial deck
|2×||Double Colorless Energy||E|
- Gold League, before a game: "Hey there, <player>. I've enjoyed seeing your progress in this league!"
- "Are you sure you want to go?"
- Starting TCGO: "Welcome back! Ready for another game?"
- Daily Login Bonus:
- "Today’s daily bonus is 5/10/15 Trainer Tokens! Check in again tomorrow to earn the next item!"
- "Today’s daily bonus is 1 Tournament Ticket! Check in again tomorrow to earn the next item!"
- "Today’s daily bonus is 1 Booster pack! Check in again tomorrow to earn the next item!"
- Match setup: "They say winning isn't everything. But it sure is nice! Especially in a tournament! Wishing you good luck, amigo!"
- After winning: "Your face is looking mighty pale. Or should I say Colorless? Tee-hee! Well played, <player>. Let's rematch, okay?"
- After losing: "Well done. You knocked the stuffing out of my Deck! Go for the Gold. I believe in you!"
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|