Dragon (ドラゴン) can refer to several things.
- For the Dragon-type Plate associated with Arceus, see Draco Plate.
- For the Dragon-type memory associated with Silvally, see Dragon Memory.
- For the Dragon-type Gem, see Dragon Gem.
- For the Dragon-type Z-Crystal, see Dragonium Z.
- For the held items that increase the power of Dragon-type moves, see Dragon Fang and Dragon Scale.
- For the skull belonging in the Nacrene Museum, see Dragon Skull.
- For the location in Blackthorn City, Johto, see Dragon's Den.
- For the tower in Unova where ZekromBB2/ReshiramWW2 was sealed, see Dragonspiral Tower.
- For the Drasna's chamber in the Kalos Pokémon League, see Dragonmark Chamber.
- For the anime-exclusive hometown of Iris in Unova, see Village of Dragons.
- For the dungeon in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, see Dragon Gate.
- For the Friend Area of the Bagon family, see Dragon Cave (Friend Area).
- For the damage-dealing moves, see Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor, Dragon Tail, Dragon Ascent, and Dragon Hammer.
- For the move that raises Attack and Speed, see Dragon Dance.
- For the Z-Move whose Japanese name is Ultimate Dragon Burn, see Devastating Drake.
- For the type in the TCG, represented by , see Dragon.
- For the 2003 set, see EX Dragon.
- For the 2006 set, see EX Dragon Frontiers.
- For the 2012 set, see Dragons Exalted.
- For the 2012 sub-set, see Dragon Vault.
- For the 2018 set, see Dragon Majesty.
- For the Special Energy card, see Double Dragon Energy (Roaring Skies 97).
- For the Pokémon Tool card, see Dragon Talon (Dragon Majesty 59).
- For the 2012 Year of the Dragon events, see:
- For the invisible energy featured in White—Victini and Zekrom and Black—Victini and Reshiram, see Dragon Force.