Dark (ダーク) has several referrals.
- For the Generation III spin-off game, see Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
- For the Generation IV spin-off game, see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness.
- For the Trainers known as Dark Trinity in Japanese, see Shadow Triad.
- For the final boss of Pokémon Rumble Blast, see Dark Rust.
- For the Pokémon found in Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, known as Dark Pokémon in Japanese, see Shadow Pokémon.
- For the Pokémon whose category is "Dark Pokémon", see Houndour and Houndoom; for "Darkness Pokémon", see Murkrow and Sableye.
- For the cave in Johto, see Dark Cave.
- For the location in Oblivia in Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, see Dark Temple.
- For the area in Pokémon Rumble World, see Dark Land.
- For the dungeon in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team, see Darknight Relic.
- For the dungeons in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness, and Explorers of Sky, see Dark Crater and Dark Hill.
- For the anime-exclusive city in Kanto, see Dark City.
- For the damage-dealing moves, see Dark Pulse and Darkest Lariat.
- For the move that puts the targets to sleep, the signature move of Darkrai, see Dark Void.
- For the Z-Move known as Hyper Dark Crusher in Japanese, see Malicious Moonsault.
- For the moves found in Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, known as Dark moves in Japanese, see Shadow move.
- For the type in the Pokémon Trading Card Game from Neo Genesis onward, represented by , see Darkness (TCG).
- For the kind of variant Pokémon in the Pokémon Trading Card Game first in the Team Rocket set, see Dark Pokémon (TCG).
- For the theme deck for the Neo Destiny set from the Pokémon Trading Card game, see Dark (TCG).