- If you were looking for the character from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet whose Japanese name is Colza, see Brassius.
Screenshot from Legends: Arceus
|Hair color||Brown and black|
|Member of||Galaxy Team|
|Rank||Captain, Agriculture Corps|
He bears a striking resemblance to Gardenia, but the relationship between the two, if any, is unknown.
In the core series games
Colza manages the harvests that the player requests, keeping them up to date with the status of the crop. He receives the payments, and provides the items when the harvest is complete. The harvests he offers starts off small, but expands at the story progresses.
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Jubilife Village - Farm
- If talked to before starting the trial during Mission 2
- "I came here from across the sea in search of fields to call my very own. For this venture of mine to succeed, I need to make sure we can work these fields safely."
- If talked to after starting Mission 4
- "It's tough picking Berries out in the wilds, so I'm hoping we can grow them here instead."
- If talked to after completing Mission 8
- "Apparently even Pokémon have some flavors they prefer over others. Though I suppose that's probably true for all living things."
- If talked to after completing the main story
- "It's impossible to go against nature when you're farming. You simply have to deal with whatever nature throws at you."
- Planting crops
- "Here to grow some crops, are you? No way to tell how the yield'll be, but we'll give it our all. What kind of harvest you interested in?"
- "Want us to plant some more crops for you? What kind of harvest shall we go for this time?"
- Perhaps another time: "Right then. Well, come give us a shout if you change your mind later."
- Apricorn harvest: "The Apricorn harvest? It'll be 500 for that one. How about it?"
- Medicinal harvest: "The medicinal harvest? It'll be 1,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Vegetable harvest: "The vegetable harvest? It'll be 1,500 for that one. How about it?"
- Mushroom harvest: "The mushroom harvest? It'll be 2,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Berry harvest: "The Berry harvest? It'll be 3,000 for that one. How about it?" / "Which are you after—the usual Berry harvest, or the special one?"
- Mint harvest: "The mint harvest? It'll be 10,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Sounds great!: "Perfect. We'll get right on it! Your crops are in good hands."
- Never mind: "How about a different harvest, then?"
- If the player does not have enough money
- "Uh oh. Actually, seems you're a bit short on coin there, lads/lass."
- If talked to right after choosing a harvest
- "The crops still need some time to grow. Keep at that survey work of yours in the meantime!"
- "Just a bit more to go till harvest time! I can't wait to see how the crop turns out!"
- If talked to again when the crops are ready to harvest
- "Oh hey, great timing! We're done gathering the harvest!"
- "Seems our efforts were well rewarded, lad/lass! It's a bumper crop! Here, take these." / "'Fraid we didn't grow as much as we'd hoped... But we'll work hard for a bumper crop next time!" / "The crops turned out real nice, just as planned. Here, these are yours for the keeping!"
|Japanese||ナバナ Nabana||From 菜花 nabana (rape blossoms), matching to Gardenia being named after rapeseed in Japanese|
|English||Colza||From colza (another name for rapeseed)|
|German||Naban||Partial transcription of his Japanese name|
|Spanish||Napa||From Brassica napus (scientific name of rapeseed)|
|French||Noham||From 菜の花 nanohana (Japanese for rape blossoms)|
|Italian||Napo||From Brassica napus (scientific name of rapeseed)|
|Korean||평지 Pyeongji||From 평지 pyeongji (rapeseed)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||菜華 / 菜华 Càihuá||From the Japanese name 菜華 Nabana and similar to 菜種 / 菜种 Càizhǒng / Choijúng (Gardenia)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||菜華 Choiwàh|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|