|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: role, quotes
Screenshot from Legends: Arceus
|Hair color||Brown and black|
|Member of||Galaxy Team|
|Rank||Captain, Agriculture Corps|
He bears a striking resemblance to Gardenia, but the relationship between the two, if any, is unknown.
In the core series
- "It's tough picking Berries out in the wilds, so I'm hoping we can grow them here instead."
- If talked to
- "Here to grow some crops, are you? No way to tell how the yield'll be, but we'll give it our all. What kind of harvest you interested in?"
- If talked to again
- "Want us to plant some more crops for you? What kind of harvest shall we go for this time?"
- Perhaps another time: "Right then. Well, come give us a shout if you change your mind later."
- Apricorn harvest: "The Apricorn harvest? It'll be 500 for that one. How about it?"
- Medicinal harvest: "The medicinal harvest? It'll be 1,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Vegetable harvest: "The vegetable harvest? It'll be 1,500 for that one. How about it?"
- Mushroom harvest: "The mushroom harvest? It'll be 2,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Berry harvest: "The Berry harvest? It'll be 3,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Mint harvest: "The mint harvest? It'll be 10,000 for that one. How about it?"
- Sounds great!: "Perfect. We'll get right on it! Your crops are in good hands."
- Never mind: "How about a different harvest, then?"
- If the player does not have enough money
- Sounds great!: "Uh oh. Actually, seems you're a bit short on coin there, lads/lass."
- "The crops still need some time to grow. Keep at that survey work of yours in the meantime!"
- "Just a bit more to go till harvest time! I can't wait to see how the crop turns out!"
- If talked to again when the crops are ready to harvest
- "Oh hey, great timing! We're done gathering the harvest!"
- "Seems our efforts were well rewarded, lad/lass! It's a bumper crop! Here, take these." / "'Fraid we didn't grow as much as we'd hoped... But we'll work hard for a bumper crop next time!" / "The crops turned out real nice, just as planned. Here, these are yours for the keeping!"
|Japanese||ナバナ Nabana||From 菜花 nabana (rape blossoms), matching to Gardenia being named after rapeseed in Japanese|
|English||Colza||From colza (another name for rapeseed)|
|German||Naban||Partial transcription of his Japanese name|
|Spanish||Napa||From Brassica napus (scientific name of rapeseed)|
|French||Noham||From 菜の花 nanohana (Japanese for rape blossoms)|
|Italian||Napo||From Brassica napus (scientific name of rapeseed)|
|Korean||평지 Pyeongji||From 평지 pyeongji (rapeseed)|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||菜華 / 菜华 Càihuá||From the Japanese name 菜華 Nabana and similar to 菜種 / 菜种 Càizhǒng / Choijúng (Gardenia)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||菜華 Choiwàh|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|