These moves are moves which use sound.
Being sound-based has the following effects:
- Pokémon with the Soundproof Ability are unaffected by sound-based moves, except Heal Bell in Generation V.
- Pokémon affected by Throat Chop cannot use sound-based moves for two turns.
- Sound-based moves used by a Pokémon with Liquid Voice become Water-type moves.
- Sound-based moves used by a Pokémon with Punk Rock are boosted by 30%. Pokémon with Punk Rock also take half damage from sound-based moves.
- If a Pokémon holding a Throat Spray uses a sound-based move, the Throat Spray is consumed and boosts the holder's Special Attack by one stage.
Pages in category "Sound-based moves"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.