Blue (ブルー) has several referrals.
- For the Japanese Generation I game, see Pokémon Blue Version (Japanese).
- For the English Generation I game, see Pokémon Red and Blue Versions.
- For the Mystery Dungeon game, see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team.
- For the in-game rival of Red and Leaf, and the Gym Leader of the Viridian Gym in Generations II, IV, and VII, see Blue (game).
- For the game character based on an unnamed female Trainer drawn by Ken Sugimori, whose Japanese name is Blue in Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, see Green (game).
- For the Pokémon Pocket Monsters manga character, see Blue (Pocket Monsters).
- For the Pokémon named ブルー Bulu in Japanese, see Snubbull.
- For the Gummi preferred by Water types in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, see Blue Gummi.
- For the Apricorn, see Blue Apricorn.
- For Misty's Badge, which is known as Blue Badge in Japanese, see Cascade Badge.
- For the shard, see Blue Shard.
- For the scarf which improves a Pokémon's contest condition, see Blue Scarf.
- For the flute, see Blue Flute.
- For the legendary artifact associated with Kyogre, see Blue Orb.
- For the petal collected during Mina's trial, see Blue Petal.
- For the mail known as Blue Mail in Japanese, see Bubble Mail.
- For the card used to earn points and exchange for prizes, see Blue Card.
- For the ID Badge required to access Realgam Tower in Pokémon Colosseum, see Blu ID Badge.