Art from Pokémon GO
|Member of||Team Mystic|
Blanche (Japanese: ブランシェ Blanche) is the leader of Team Mystic (Japanese: チームミスティック Team Mystic) in Pokémon GO. Team Mystic is researching Pokémon Evolution, and is represented by Articuno. Team Mystic Trainers believe that by staying calm and analyzing every situation, they can't lose.
- "I am Blanche, leader of Team Mystic. The wisdom of Pokemon is immeasurably deep. I am researching why it is that they evolve. With our calm analysis of every situation, we can't lose!"
- "Hello <player>. I am available to analyze your <Pokémon>, if you wish."
- IV total
- 37-45: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pokémon!"
- 30-36: "Overall, your <Pokémon> has certainly caught my attention."
- 23-29: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is above average."
- 0-22: "Overall, your <Pokémon> is not likely to make much headway in battle."
- Best stat
- First: "I see that its best attribute is its <stat>."
- If tie: "It is matched equally by its <stat>."
- Highest IV
- 15: "Its stats exceed my calculations. It's incredible!"
- 13-14: "I am certainly impressed by its stats, I must say."
- 8-12: "Its stats are noticeably trending to the positive."
- 0-7: "Its stats are not out of the norm, in my opinion."
- XS: "Your <Pokémon> is tinier than any we have on record. Astounding."
- S: "Your <Pokémon> is below average in size."
- L: "Your <Pokémon> is above average in size."
- XL: "The size of your <Pokémon> is... colossal. This is indeed exceptional. Fascinating!"
- "This ends my analysis. Farewell. "
- Prior battle
- "My analysis shows that you’re a force to be reckoned with. But can you match my techniques?"
Blanche uses the following Pokémon in Battle Training. Her Pokémon's moves will be chosen from their available movepool.
|Japanese||ブランシェ Blanche||From blanche (French for white)|
| English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
|Blanche||Same as Japanese name|
|Korean||블랑쉬 Blanche||Same as Japanese name|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||布蘭雪 Bùlánxuě||Transliteration of her Japanese name. Contains 雪 xuě (snow)|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||布蘭雪 Boulàahnsyut||Mandarin-based transliteration of her Japanese name. Contains 雪 syut (snow)|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|