Almia introduces a vast selection of different geographical elements, such as a volcanic island, a desert and a valley that is constantly covered in ice. It seems to be based on the "tailpiece" of Hokkaido, which Sinnoh region is based on, though the relation between the two is unknown. It also geographically resembles Greece and Turkey, but the relationship between them is also unknown.
- Chicole Village - A village in the south of the region. The character's family resides here.
- Vientown - The Ranger School is located to the east of this town. The area Ranger Base is also located here.
- Pueltown - A town in the center of Almia.
- Shiver Camp - A research camp in the chilly northern region of Almia.
- Haruba Village - A village in the sandy southeastern region of Almia.
- Boyleland - A village located in northeastern region of Almia
- Ranger School - Located east of Vientown.
- Vien Forest - A lush forest north of Vientown.
- Hippowdon Temple - A mysterious temple located north of Haruba Desert.
- Crysta Cave - A rocky cave joining Union Road and Hia Valley.
- Volcano Cave - A fiery cave located north of Boyleland.
- Nabiki Beach - A sandy beach located west of Vientown.
- Marine Cave - A small cave located off Nabiki Beach.
- Chroma Road - A path linking Altru Park and Chroma Highlands.
- Chroma Highlands - An area located east of Chroma Road.
- Chroma Ruins - A dark cave located north of Chroma Highlands.
- Hia Valley - A snowy area located west of Shiver Camp.
- Ice Lake - A lake full of icebergs located north of Hia Valley.
- Almia Castle - An icy castle located to the north of Ice Lake.
- Cargo Ship - Team Dim Sun's ship initially located deep inside Volcano Cave.
- Peril Cliffs - Dangerous cliffs located north of Union Road.
- Union Road - A path linking the Ranger Union to Altru Park.
- Altru Park - A small park located north of Pueltown.
- Altru Building - A sinister building located north of Altru Park.
- Altru Tower - An even more sinister tower that is the location of the game's final storyline challenge.
- Chicole Path - A path joining Vientown and Chicole Village.
- Partner Farm - Located south of Chicole Village, this area is the place where the rest of your partner Pokémon hang out!
- Haruba Desert - A desert located north of Haruba Village, normally amidst a sandstorm.
- Boyleland - An island located to the east of Almia.
- Oil Field Hideout - The secret base belonging to Team Dim Sun, located in the sea.
- Sea of Wailord - A calm lake where Team Dim Sun has managed to capture a Wailord.
- Puel Sea - A sea located near Sea of Wailord.
- Ranger Union - The headquarters for Pokémon Rangers.
- Almia could be located South of Sinnoh, considering the shape of the region when compared to the inaccessible "tail" end of Sinnoh. This can be supported by the fact that Sinnoh is analogous to the real-world Hokkaido and if Sinnoh's geography is compared to that of the real Hokkaido, it appears to be missing a tail-like piece of land that Hokkaido has at its southwest, which Almia's geography bears a very strong resemblance to.
|Japanese||アルミア Almia||From alma (Spanish for soul)|
|English, German, Spanish,
|Almia||Same as Japanese name|
|Russian||Альмия Al'miya||Transcription of its English name|
|Main||Ranger • Top Ranger • Operator • Mechanic|
Partner Pokémon • Poké Assist • Field Move • Ranger Sign
Ranger Rank • Mission • Quest • Ranger Net
|Locations||Fiore • Almia • Oblivia|
Ranger Base • Ranger Depot • Ranger Union • Ranger School
|Capture Stylers||Capture Styler • Super Styler • Power Styler|
|Antagonists||Go-Rock Squad • Team Dim Sun • Team Debonairs • Pokémon Pinchers|
|Misc.||The Almia Times • The King of Almia and the Three Princes • Glossary|
|Regions in the Pokémon world|
|This article is part of both Project Locations and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world and the Pokémon Sidegames, respectively.|