The Water type (Japanese: 水 Water) is one of the eleven TCG types. It is represented by the color blue, and symbolized by a water droplet.
Generally, Water Pokémon have a weakness to:
- Grass, if the corresponding Pokémon in the games is a Water-type
- Lightning, if the corresponding Pokémon in the games is a Water-type
- Fighting, if the corresponding Pokémon in the games is an Ice-type (only Walrein ex from EX Legend Maker)
- Metal, if the corresponding Pokémon in the games is an Ice-type
These types are generally weak to Water Pokémon:
These types are generally resistant to Water Pokémon:
Water Pokémon in the TCG
See Category:Water-type Pokémon cards for all Pokémon cards that have this type.
In the video games
Pokémon Trading Card Game series
In Pokémon Trading Card Game, there are 31 Water-type Pokémon cards. In Pokémon Trading Card Game 2: The Invasion of Team GR!, there are 63 Water-type Pokémon cards.
- The Water type is the only one to not have a Single Strike Pokémon, except for the retired Fairy type.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project TCG, a Bulbapedia project that aims to report on every aspect of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|