|This page contains material that may not be suitable for young readers.|
Viewer discretion is advised.
Talk page archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Talk pages for Robot Chicken skit guides: Pokémon Bloopers Pikachu Secret
The goal of Encyclopaediae Pokémonis is to be just as international as Pokémon itself, and helping aspiring Pokémon wikis in languages we don't yet have is a great way to help achieve that goal. However, if we don't even know who the possible aspirers for Encyclopaediae Pokémonis's ninth language even are, there's no way any growth can take place. If you speak or understand a language that's currently not represented in Encyclopaediae Pokémonis and happen to find a wiki in that language with aspirations to join Encyclopaediae Pokémonis, then don't hesitate to drop me a line. Remember, an aspirier can't grow if they remain sheltered from the world!
If you understand Brazilian Portuguese, or know someone who does, then the Portuguese arm of Encyclopaediae Pokémonis is in desperate need of your assistance. Many, if not all, of that wiki's articles are in dire need of improvement, be it massive cleanup or even adding some real content to begin with. Their sysops are never around to handle things, and their interwiki bot has done nothing since late September--of 2008. The fact that a trusted member of Encyclopaediae Pokémonis has fallen into such disrepair is disturbing, to say the least. Brazilians do not deserve quality this low. If you can help improve the Portuguese end, then I highly recommend you do so. Today.
Hmmm little help?
- Not my specialty. Sorry.
- You might want to read the reply that's already over there. It could be helpful...--Shiningpikablu252 02:11, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Ha, no someone must have noticed my post on your talk page and posted the response five hours after I posted it on your page. =b
- Hmmm, because of that, see below... felinoel 18:09, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Ownership of Zapdos?
- Yay it worked... kind of, the response I got was creepy... felinoel 13:58, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
Multitude of each Legendaries?
Haha, me again, hey... odd question, in each game there is only one of each of the Legendary Pokémon available, correct? I figure it is because there is supposed to be only one of them in the "real" world. felinoel 02:25, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- Oh wait just got to the bottom of the article, hmmm nevermind, but it does need updating there though *edits* felinoel 02:32, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hmmm, should I specify which game and who has the two of the same legendaries in it? I would if it weren't so crowded already, since it is so crowded, idk... felinoel 02:27, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
Page move request
Could you move this page to James' Carnivine? The request is based off of the English language and how it works... also I can't believe Heather won and was somehow deemed a good guy. Pshaw, she would never be a good guy. felinoel 10:41, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- Even if my sysop powers weren't suspended, your request would still be denied. "James' Carnivine" would imply a Carnivine implying to a pluralized Jame, which is not the case; "James's Carnivine" correctly implies a Carnivine belonging to a single James. I don't know which inaccurate textbook you're using, but there is no grammar rule that would allow that page move. Honestly, people have brought this issue up time and time again and have been turned back every single time...--Shiningpikablu252 20:36, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
- No, it is not pluralizing Jame, but it is using college APA English while people on the article's talk page have informed me that this site uses MLA English which apparently allows such usage. felinoel 21:58, 27 November 2010 (UTC)